Friday, September 24, 2010

Caterpillar!

The Bugaboo found a caterpillar at the park today.
She was in 7th heaven.
She has a love for all living creatures and is always excited to see any bug or animal.
She let that caterpillar crawl all over her. It took every ounce of patience she had to let the other kids have turns holding it.
Unfortunately we weren't going straight home so we couldn't bring the little guy with with us. Next time for sure!
While we were getting in the car M-Bug was going on and on about caterpillars and how much she loves them. The last thing she said was "Mom I love caterpillars. They're so cute and tickley."

Speaking of her love for animals somehow she got on a camel kick. Every time I put her to bed, as I'm about to leave she says, "Mom, how much do you ride a camel?" I still haven't figured out what exactly she means by that but we proceed to talk about riding a camel, how to ride a camel, and that if she wants to ride a camel we have to take a trip to Egypt. She also wants to ride an elephant.
I think this all began when one night she asked me if she could ride a Hippo. I told her you can't ride hippos and a few nights later she started in on the camels.

So one day expect a picture of M-Bug on a camel!



No comments:

Post a Comment