Friday, October 8, 2010

Preschool!

M-Bug & LuLu
M-Bug started preschool this week and is absolutely loving it!
Her best friend LuLu is in her class, as well as a few kids from church.
It's so exciting and comforting to see M-Bug's growing confidence. She was a little nervous the morning of her first day, but the jitters left as soon as we got to the classroom. She was so ready I had to remind her to give me a hug and kiss goodbye.
Big Daddy took The Bugaboo on her second day. As they were walking out the front door she ran back and in a very grown up manner said, "Mom, a hug and kiss." She kissed me on the lips, which is rare, and wrapped her arms around my neck and then scurried out the door.
I love those moments!!!!!!!
At dinner that night Big Daddy told us how M-Bug walked into the classroom, found her cubby, hung up her bag, took her lunch to the fridge, and then sat herself down on the rug, next to LuLu of course. M-Bug was beaming and we were all so proud of her.

1 comment: