Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bundle of Joy

M-Bug is just a little bundle of joy, even when she's not!
She's as stubborn and headstrong as CoCo, but exerts it differently.
When CoCo was her age and I couldn't get her dressed to go out, I would throw my hands up and say, "Fine, if you won't get dressed we'll have to take you to the store in your underwear." I would even start carrying her to the car. She would flip out and get dressed, because naturally, you don't go out in your underwear.
M-Bug and I were having the same dilemma a few weeks ago so I told her what I use to tell CoCo. "I guess you'll just have to go the store in your underwear." A few minutes later she still wasn't dressed. When I ask her why she hadn't gotten dressed she said, as if I must have forgotten, "Mom, you said I could go to the store in my underwear!"
I caught this moment between the two of them tonight.

Although they are 3 years apart M-Bug & CoCo share a room and neither likes to fall asleep without the other. CoCo is pretty good about letting M-Bug pal around with her and keeps her eye on her when they are playing outside. Today M-Bug drew some pictures for CoCo and hung them by her bed. M-Bug was so thrilled when CoCo said she liked them.
They really are so much alike. I hope it keeps them close to each other.




No comments:

Post a Comment